Friday, January 31, 2014

It's Friday, People!

Loverboy sang that song "Everybody's Working For The Weekend", right?  Great song.  Gets everyone pumped up for their days off. 

Not me.  I'm "working ON the weekend", and I suspect had Loverboy changed the lyrics of their song above, it would not have become the megaparty anthem it has become.

Tonight I will be executing a 40-person Wine & Pasta dinner at the Winery.  That means Arrabbiata and Shrimp Scampi sauce for 40 people...and 40 milk chocolate Bavarian Creams.

The breakfast fuel on a day like today?  Spinach and berry smoothie and coffee with soymilk. 

Oh yeah, and a frosted cake donut.

I usually shy away from such pastries, because one donut at my age equals 5 pounds on the scale.  But, I feel today it's rather appropriate.  And I won't apologize for it, either.

1 comment:

  1. Hell yeah, you need a donut. Breakfast of champions, baby!

    I have a feeling that you are rocking that dinner. Woot!

    ReplyDelete