So, my dear mother came over tonight for Day Two Prep...and I will say, she is extremely efficient in the kitchen. She can multitask like an Olympic acrobat.
1. Make and refrigerated Bacon and Mustard Mashed Potatoes.
2. Thaw brioche for Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Bread Pudding.
3. Make and chill galette dough for Spinach-Artichoke Galette.
4. Roast squash and puree for Butternut Squash Soup.
5. Make cranberry puree for Lemon-Cranberry Bars.
6. Make graham cracker crust for #5.
Tomorrow, school lets out early. Plenty of time to complete Wednesday's prep list before the big show.