Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh Man - This is Crazy

I have just set my alarm for 5:45 tomorrow morning.

So what, you may ask?  For early-risers like everyone of my dad's generation and backwards, 5:45 is sleeping in...

Normally, I awake about 6:10 in the morning.  Yes, that extra 25 minutes makes a difference.  Tomorrow morning, though, will be different.

I am rising early to take advantage of One-Day sales at one of my local grocery stores!  And here's what's even better - one of the items is on sale AND I just happen to have a coupon for it as well!

Wheeeee! 

I must say, these days, it feels good to be excited about something.  It kinda reminds me of last Sunday when my kids all raved about my homemade barbecue sauce.
 

1 comment:

  1. Uh-oh. Are you going the way of Allison and becoming an extreme coupon-er? I've been watching that show (and reading her blog) and it's incredible what they can do!!

    ReplyDelete